Mobile Command Post (Model Number: MCP-01 / Includes CommandPak)
The Mobile Command Post still provides a large work area desk but the overall unit is more compacted, measuring a mere 24-9/16” in length, 19-5/16” in width and 11-15/16” deep. The Mobile Command Post provides a mobile work area and is ideal for larger departments as a supplement to dedicated vehicles that serve as a command post. MCP-01 INCLUDES THE COMMANDPAK.
3 to 4 Weeks
The Mobile Command Post is a fire rescue product that provides a large work area desk but the overall unit is more compacted, measuring a mere 24-9/16” in length, 19-5/16” in width and 11-15/16” deep. The Mobile Command Post provides a mobile fire incident command system work area and is ideal for larger departments as a supplement to dedicated vehicles that serve as a mobile fire command post.
It provides an additional option when setting up an incident command center, allowing the user to establish a remote command station at the location of incident.
The Mobile Command Post is also ideal for many smaller to medium sized departments that may not have a dedicated command vehicle but utilize smaller vehicles, such as an SUV or Crown Victoria. The Mobile Command Post is highly adaptable to these vehicles and is a cost-effective solution to the issue of an on-scene office.
The Mobile Command Post is lightweight, portable, inexpensive, easy to set up, and small enough to fit in most command vehicles.
Enhanced features of the Mobile Command Post include:
- Magnetic Whiteboard for easy diagramming of the situation and for the formation of the ‘attack’ plan.
- Large desk surface with enough room for a laptop and work papers.
- Large water-resistant compartment for storing files, communications equipment and other emergency field items.
- Integrated wheel assembly and retractable handle for superb mobility.Light-weight and compact design.
- Detachable stand, easy to set-up and tear down.
- Improved lighting system for low light or night time operations.
With MCP-01, the CommandPak is included. The CommandPak includes:
- A laminated tactical command sheet that provides command organizational diagrams and checklist for emergency situations large and small. These sheets comply with the NIMS (National Integrated Management System) guidelines. Halcyon Products will even provide fully customizable tactical command sheets for an additional charge.
- Green Command Post flag. Mounted on the Mobile Command Post, the flag identifies your tactical command position. This flag detaches from the unit and can easily be stored inside when not in use. Flags can also be customizable to the customer’s specification for an additional charge.
- A set of tactical situation magnets identifying emergency teams and other important on-scene items.
- Incident commander vest to identify the commander of the situation.
- Command markers to be use specifically with the Mobile Command Post whiteboard.