The CommandPak is an ideal addition to the Mobile Command Post to form a complete fire department incident command system. The CommandPak is a fire rescue product that includes:
- A laminated tactical command sheet that provides command organizational diagrams and checklist for emergency situations large and small. These sheets comply with the NIMS (National Integrated Management System) guidelines. Halcyon Products will even provide fully customizable tactical command sheets for an additional charge.
- Green Command Post flag. Mounted on the Mobile Command Post, the flag identifies your tactical command position. This flag detaches from the unit and can easily be stored inside when not in use. Flags can also be customizable to the customer’s specification for an additional charge.
- A set of tactical situation magnets identifying emergency teams and other important on-scene items.
- Incident commander vest to identify the commander of the situation.
- Command markers to be use specifically with the Mobile Command Post whiteboard.
NOTE: MCP-01 includes the CommandPak. If you order MCP-01 you do not need to order CP-01 unless you want additional CommandPaks. MCP-02 does not include the CommandPak.